Sunday, April 6, 2014

Creating an Antique Mirror effect

This week has been really busy but I did get a few pieces done.  I also learned how to antique a mirror which was really fun to do.  Having an creative outlet has been so nice and helps with all the stress of dealing with the courts due to having foster children. But that's another story. Here is one of my favorite pieces.

I always line the drawers it gives it a clean look.


Here is the mirror.  It's kind of hard to tell but I love the look.

Here is a little dresser that is so cute.  I love the shape of it.
This cabinet I want to keep but have no room.  I would be great in a kids room to store all there toys.


This old cabinet is so cool.  I'm not sure I like the black and blue but will see if it sells.
You can see the bunny I made last year that Jeff cute out for me.  I have to paint inside because it's still too cold outside.  My house is bursting with painted furniture.  I need to make a run to my booth.  I sold the pieces I painted last week so I need to get busy!!!
Thanks for visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment