Thursday, April 10, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

This week I have been painting some small things to put in my booth. Here are a few pictures.
I love to pick up magazine racks.  They are so handy all around the house.  Bar stools are fun to put in an empty corner of the house. I always pick up wood bowls because you can use them everywhere.
I made some cute little Easter bowls and pots.  So fun to put on a table for Easter.  They have a grubby eggs in the middle.
I also always pick up trays to paint.  It's great to have them on the bed so it makes it easy for your loved ones to make you breakfast in bed.  Or on a ottoman to put drinks on.
Notice my old wood box.  I keep wood in it all winter long.  We have a wood fireplace and it is the only things I love about New York winters.  

Love, Love, Love boxes.  They hide all the clutter and they look so cute.  The stack boxes I numbered 1, 2, 3. The cheese box turned out so good I want to keep it.  I used milk paint on the old bread box and I love how the paint just flakes off in spots.

These two adorable side tables I painted with old white chalk paint and would good anywhere. Living room, bedroom, bathroom where ever you have a empty spot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment