Saturday, May 3, 2014

New Pieces

The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy with kid things so I haven't got as much accomplished as I have wanted.  I have a Senior that is getting ready to graduate in June so there is a lot to do. And we are still going back and forth to court for our two little foster boys.  This week we finally got a trial date for them in July to terminate rights so hopefully the end is in sight.

This piece was unfinished so I stained it first, sealed it and then painted it with kitchen scale Miss Mustard Seed milk paint.  One of my favorite colors.  I love this piece so much I think I will keep it.  It looks so great in my dinning room in front of the window.



This cute little cupboard I couldn't pass up.  I painted it Annie Sloan French Linen chalk paint and I love the color. It's just so cute and little.

This piece is such a great one.  It's a beverage cabinet and it even had the key.  It has two side trays that pull out that you can use to serve or just use as extra space. Even though I don't drink we make a lot of Italian drinks that I thought would look cute to serve on it.


I had this green chair hanging around for quite awhile but I didn't like the green so I added some white to it and it turned out really cute.  It would look good in a corner or on a front porch.
My husband remembered that our town had trash day coming up on Monday so we went out Saturday night to find some treasures and we picked up this little cutie.
What or what should I do with it.  I wanted to make a dress up cabinet for little girls. So this is what it turn out to be.  I haven't decided if I am going to sell it or keep it for MiaBella my 4 year old.  So if I keep it for her I will put a M on the round empty part.  If not I will stencil dress up on it.


I love this so much!  Every little girls dream is to have her own little dress up cabinet.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment